Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Stamp Releases!

I was really pleased to have been asked last year by Stampendous to create another release for their January catalogue and now I can finally show them to you all. I have three brand new sets coming out this month!

Lots of samples from me will follow soon but you can see some of my makes on the packaging below and there are some fab examples by the Stampendous DT on the Stampendous website too.

I love word stamps and stencils and with these I wanted to include some more unusual words that you don't see on stamps everyday! Plus one I dropped in there in honour of my Granddaughter, Faith.

What is there to say about this - love skulls, love creepy clowns and now they are combined in one! You can even dress up Mr Freaky with a dapper goatee and moustache!

Last but not least a mixed set with a winged heart, a grunge heart and barbed wire - and best of all my trademark eyeball image. I've been asked for this a lot - so your wish is my command!

Hope you like them!


18 comments:

  1. Love them all, but especially the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but I NEED the skull set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous...great to see your eyeball there 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just adore them and these are a must have, love the ❤️ Set.
    Your truly talented.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty darned kewl Andy! Stampendous is LUCKY!j.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome new stamps! Andy, I really love your new stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hoo! Rockin skull w/clown nose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous and love the grungy hearts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Andy, love them all! Looking forward to getting my hands on these...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Andy! Great work looking forward to adding some of these to my collection! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all! Want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fabulous! Love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cool, I want them all , when are they in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh they all look fab, will obviously need them all! Any idea when they will be available in UK?

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're so cool! Congrats...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice work! Really great stamps and can't wait to get my hands on them! Good call Skinner! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated.